Friday, January 9, 2009

More Truth About Magic And Mentalism

In my first article in this series, I exposed the real truth about magic but I didn’t touch on mentalism because I ran out of writing time. So I am going to tackle mentalism in this article. Just like with magic, mentalists really can’t read your mind. They just know a few tricks that I am going to point you to at the end of this article. After you get the info you’ll need, you’ll be performing mentalist routines with the best of them.


Okay, so what’s the deal with all these mentalists? How do they do the things that they do? Well, like I said, it’s all about the trick. There’s one trick where the mentalist makes you pick a card, takes the card, puts it back into the deck and without even looking through the deck, tells you what your card is and tells you that it’s the only card no longer in the deck. As you look through it, you find that he’s dead on. The card is not there.


Just a parlor trick, that’s all. But what about the really great routines? You know the ones I’m talking about. Those are the routines where the mentalist takes somebody out of the audience and tells him to take an object out of his pocket while the mentalist is turned around, stare at it, think about what it is, and then tells him to put the object back in his pocket. The mentalist then turns back around and after going into his little trance (some of these guys crack me up) he tells you what the object is.


Again, just a parlor trick. I won’t tell you how this one is done because it would really spoil it for a lot of people, but if you want to learn stuff like this, there’s a great resource for doing it that I’m going to tell you about very soon, so hang in there.


Point is, and you can believe this or not, there is no such thing as magic or mind reading. Nobody can read your mind or your thoughts. Without their assistants (yes, they have them) they’d be just another handsome face in the crowd.


But, if you want to learn this stuff, in my signature is a great resource that will actually have people thinking that you can do magic. You can read my review at my blog.


Magic? That’s only for kids.
Discover resources to How to Learn Magic at http://howtoleanmagic.com . Learn Easy Magic at the end of the day and impress people around tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment